Being in the fitness industry for over 15 years, Bedros Keuilian, founder of the popular fitness marketing blog PTPower.com, has picked up a lot of insider information on what makes a fitness boot camp or personal training business successful. He uses his experience and knowledge of the industry to help guide his coaching clients through starting a fitness boot camp or personal training business and teaches them how to make it profitable.
Keuilian says that his passion for helping struggling personal trainers reach their earning potential came when he noticed a lack of affordable resources for personal trainers looking to open their own businesses.
He explains, “You can look at these five tips as the core foundation for building a better, more secure and reliable fitness business. These are the things that work for many of my top coaching clients who pull in six and seven figures in their fitness boot camps and personal training studios”
Here are Keuilian’s top 5 tips for building a better fitness boot camp or personal training business:
1. Create and work off lists every day. Never sit in front of a blank computer screen and ask yourself “what should I do now?” Make a list of everything you need to do each day. Put the most difficult thing on the top of that list.
2. Automate and systematize your business as much as possible. If you’re flying by the seat of your pants, stop, and create systems for your business and that will allow you to keep everything running smoothly
3. Conduct a marketing autopsy and fire the ads and promotions that are costing you money. Increase and improve the ads, campaigns, and promotions that are bringing in leads, prospects, and clients.
4. Create a mental fortress and live your life in it. If you surround yourself with crabs, negative people, energy suckers and haters you’re going to find that life – in all
aspects is tough for you.
5. Build a list. There’s no faster or easier way to grow your fitness business then with building a list of clients and prospects who know, like and trust you. If you don’t have an email list of clients, past clients, prospects, friends, family, and media contact that you’re
mailing consistent content rich online newsletters and emails to then you’re leaving a ton of money on the table.
About Keuilian Inc.
Bedros Keuilian, known as the “hidden genius” behind many of the most successful brands and businesses throughout the fitness industry, is a renowned fitness entrepreneur and longtime fitness business expert who specializes in teaching personal trainers how to start a fitness business. In addition to being the founder and CEO of FitPro Newsletter and FitPro Magazine, two software technologies used by thousands of fitness professionals worldwide to attract more clients, build their business, and boost their profits, he is also the founder of the popular fitness marketing blog PTPower.com and president of the world’s fast growing indoor fitness boot camp franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp. To find out more about Bedros Keuilian or the fitness franchise, Fit Body Boot Camp, please visit http://www.ptpower.com and http://www.myfitbodybootcamp.com.
Check Prweb.com to read through far more http://www.prweb.com/releases/startingafitnessbootcamp/fitnessbusinessexpert/prweb11134821.htm
Bedros Keuilian is a personal trainer marketing expert. Take a look at his fitness business and personal training marketing blogging site at Ptpower.com